Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013 Tag

This month's tag used the new Distress Glitter. I had a jar of Victorian Velvet, which just didn't scream Halloween. So my challenge was to try to use the glitter I had. The more I thought about it snowflakes came to mind (I do like snow).

First, I created the background with Chipped Sapphire, Picket Fence, Victorian Velvet and Brushed Pewter Distress Paints.  I stamped the snowflakes using Adirondack Pigment Ink in Snow Cap and Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet. Next, I cut out snowflakes out of Grungeboard and stained them with Picket Fence, Chipped Sapphire, and Victorian Velvet. Then, I added Victorian Velvet Distress Glitter, Distress Stickles Glitter in Clear Rock Candy. Finally, I stamped the "let it snow" and added ribbon stained with Victorian Velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment