Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tombow's April Challenge

I saw a post on Tombow's blog about a new monthly challenge by designer Debbie Fisher. I needed some craft therapy, so I decided to give it a try.

I decided to create a Teacher Appreciation Gift Bag for some friends. 

All the pieces were cut using my eClips. The bag is from the Albums, Bags and Boxes cartridge. The book and thank you are from the Starter and Rockin' Janie Cartridge.
The background on the bag I stamped with Distress Ink in Festive Berries using the Mixed Media set from Stampers Anonymous.

The challenge was to use three Tombow products to create a tic-tac-toe on the game board. I used the Tombow Multi Liquid glue to fasten the side of the bag. I let it get just slight tacky before joining the seam. By doing this I don't have to hold it as long.  I also glued the apple button to the top of the flap.

The Fastner Tab was used to create the closure on the bag. I now what I but inside the bag won't fall out on the way to school. I used the Mono Permanent Adhesive to attach the book and words to the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment